12/12/12

December 12, 2012

Well, the world didn't end today, but here are some things that did happen:
  1. I had the day off from work. Yay!
  2. I paid off my very first credit card bill! It was $22.08. Big spender, I know. I'm officially an adult now, I think? Or does that happen when I start paying rent? Who do I speak to about these matters?
  3. Ryan is finished with his Bachelors in Healthcare Administration! He hasn't officially graduated yet, but he took his last final, the grades are in, the stress is over, and that's good enough for us. Congratulations are in order!
  4. I got my eyebrows waxed. They were getting a little out of control post-Africa.
  5. I also bought some Revlon lipstain because I will do pretty much anything Emma Stone tells me to do. Turns out I love it. Good choice, Emma... Gray.

    This is all really exciting news, I know. It only gets better.

  6. I just made some chai tea from a carton of Tazo chai concentrate that I bought at Starbucks. The carton of eight drinks cost the same as my one drink usually does. Call me a frugalista.
  7. I liked this quote from a post by Dave Brock:
I think that's all. That's everything that happened. No more, no less. Hope your 12/12/12 was equally monumental!

No comments:

Post a Comment