I'm alive!

January 28, 2013

It's true. We're two weeks into what I can already confidently call the "spring semester of death," so called because I have two grad classes, a law class, a Hinduism class (I'm no good with names, and Hinduism has a lot.), and a good ol' reporting class. So far, I am alive. Even more, I have my reading done for my 5:30 class already. Check me out.

DC has been good to me thus far, even though it has been freezing. It was supposed to freeze rain last night, so the news channels warned us to stay inside as long as possible (a little extreme?) and my university was closed until 11 am. From what I can see, this was a huge overreaction, or maybe I'm just bitter because I have a night class that won't get cancelled.

On a brighter note, it's supposed to be 70 degrees on Wednesday.

Then it is going to snow over the weekend.

You win some, you lose some.

Remind me to update you about the inauguration. It was historical or something. Also, I turned 21. Equally historical.

But for now, I'll leave you with this funny video. I'm back on staff at American Literary Magazine after my (too) short stint in South Africa, and I'm busy designing for our submissions drive. I love it.

As you can see, I'm now a member of the newest social media craze, Vine. Not sure how much I'll use it, but it's definitely cool to watch all those people I see in Instagram photos come to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment